Innovative Recruiting is always in search of top talent interested in new challenges and exciting opportunities. Our 25 years of recruiting expertise brings vast knowledge to assist the novice job seeker to the highest level candidate.
We know that our candidates are our future clients, and we will provide you with our highest level of service. We take the time to understand your future goals and career aspirations and like to know you so that we can identify the best opportunities to fit your skills, abilities and professional needs.
Innovative’s Commitments to You
- Confidentiality: We commit to work in strict confidence. Your job search, résumé, salary requirements and employment history will never be presented to a client without your consent.
- Résumé consultation: We provide résumé feedback and consultation.
- Critique and assistance on interview ability and presentation: Our recruiters will coach and prepare you for each interview as well as provide immediate and candid client feedback on interview performance.
- Support: We will consistently motivate and encourage you throughout your job search.
- Commitment: Looking for a new job can be stressful. Our goal is to ensure you have the best possible experience and will do all we can to ensure you are comfortable and confident in your job search. Building trusted and valued relationships, we treat our candidates as “VERY IMPORTANT” customers. Much of our business is referral-based and we promise to contact and assist all referrals promptly.
We discuss your in-depth skills, job criteria, and career goals. We take the same amount of time to understand the companies we work with so we’re able to pair you with the optimal match. All our staffing services are free to job seekers. Hiring companies pay the fee for us to find qualified contractors and placements. Our interviews give you a competitive advantage over other candidates and sets us apart from other staffing firms that do not invest this time in your future. We are not an agency that collects and passes resumes. We evaluate your unique skill set and preferences to present you with well-matched, available positions.
- Permanent Placement: Let us find you a full-time permanent position that suits your personality, talent, and career goals.
- Contract-to-Hire Placement: Work on a temporary assignment with the intention of becoming a full-time employee.
- Contract Placement: Contract placement will allow you to keep your skills current while working in varied environments at different locations.